All customer service enquiries should be sent to:
A.B.N. 59 136 873 026
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
To use the ALLETS ONLINE website, we may require information from you to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly regarding sales, support and accounts, including email. Any information collected by ALLETS ONLINE is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, social media or directly through our website.
USE OF COLLECTION INFORMATION
In relation to our use of your personal data for the purposes or additional purposes, we may disclose your personal data to:
- our employees, consultants, temporary workers or other representatives;
- payment processors, who process your payment on the website and the Apps;
- logistics providers, such as courier, fulfilment or parcel-pickup services which will deliver your order to you, and parcel return partners;
- business partners who separately maintain an account with you for loyalty or point redemption programs;
- business partners or vendors in connection with the processing of any promotion, event or service organised by us;
- agents, contractors or service providers who provide operational services to us or who help provide our services to you, such as online cloud storage and processing, fraud detection and monitoring, marketing optimisation, information technology, telecommunications, market research, customer analysis or tracking, security or other relevant services which requires that entity’s collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data; and
- any other party whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
STORAGE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When credit card details are collected, we simply pass them on to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete credit card details, nor can we see the information that you enter. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at email@example.com
ACCESS TO COLLECTED INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, or update it by logging into to your account on our website. For personal data that cannot be corrected by you by logging in to your user account on the Website or Apps, you may request to access and correct such personal data by submitting a written request to us or by emailing our customer service team. We may need to request additional information from you to confirm your identity before providing access or making corrections.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Links on the ALLETS ONLINE site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of the ALLETS ONLINE website.