Pro Blue Laundry Powder
- For the removal of general soils, rough stains and pathogens
- Readily biodegradable.
- Charged with pro-active bacteria
- Septic safe – designed to be used in conventional septics, wastewater treatment plants, and greywater systems
- Keeps working within the washing machine to maintain hygiene long after the cycle finishes
- Loaded with aromatic fragrance
Pro Blue Laundry Powder is formulated with biological actives comprised of pro-active bacteria and enzymes derived from bacteria. Contains a special selection of plant-based detergents, grease cutters, enzymes and an army of ‘pro-biotic’ species of live bacteria for the removal of general soils, tough stains and pathogens. This product is specially formulated to provide excellent results in all water conditions, both hot and cold, commercial and domestic machines – both top loaders and front loaders. Contains water softeners to allow it to work better and quicker in hard and soft water, optical brighteners to ensure maximum whiteness retention and brightness, and a built-in fabric softener. Pro Blue is safe to use in all domestic washing machines, however, it’s a densely concentrated product, so care should be taken to avoid excessive usage
Directions for use
Domestic Machines: Top loading: 1/ 4 to 1/2 cup powder per wash.Front loading: 1/5 to 1/3 cup powder per wash.
Commercial Machines: Light Soiling: Use 250 grams per 50kg load. Heavy Soiling: Use 500 grams per 50kg load
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 22 cm|