Enzyme Wizard Heavy Duty Floor/Surface Cleaner
- Removes oil and grease
- No Heavy scrubbing needed
- Ideal for paving and outdoor areas
- Suitable for concrete floors, garages, car parks and more
Enzyme Wizard Heavy Duty Floor/Surface Cleaner. The enzymes in this Heavy Duty Floor/Surface Cleaner break down oil/grease into their basic elements. Carbon, hydrogen and other elements readily integrate with the environment instead of polluting it. Even oil slicks simply fall apart when our enzymes break down the organic ‘glue’ that holds them in place.
Enzyme Wizard Heavy Duty Floor contains a proprietary multi-enzyme formula designed to break down grease, oils and petroleum-based problems. Rather than merely pushing the oil and grease around with soap, the multi-enzyme formula lifts and breaks down the petroleum and grease
Designed to discharge down the drain where the enzyme formula will continue to attack the grease and oil residue.
Non-corrosive and safe for all surfaces not harmed by water.
For use on – Concrete floors, Car Parks, Outdoor Paving, Factory Floors, Service bays, Bus stations, train platforms, Painted concrete and more.
Directions for use:’
- Dilute the product at a ratio of 10:1 into a mop bucket
- Wet mop head as you normally would.
- When squeezing out mop head, leave mop head wet.
- Mop floor as you usually would, leaving a thin layer of the solution – this will allow the enzymes to work at their best.
- Use product over a number of days until excess dirt and grime has been broken down and then continue with Enzyme Wizard No Rinse floor cleaner.
- Dilute the product at a ratio of 50:1 and then add to the tank of the scrubber (ride-on or walk-behind scrubber)
- Use a soft pad when using a scrubber as it will allow the bristles together with the enzymes to scrub the concrete floor.
- Go over the area a couple of times until marks on concrete have been removed.
- When finished dirty water can be disposed of down the drain
Machinery / Equipment:
- Always start at the lowest dilution rate and gradually increase.
- Use a soft pad as this helps the enzymes to activate quicker.
- The enzymes will keep machinery insides clear of soap build-up.
- Wastewater can be flushed down the drain.
- The product has been designed to remove petroleum oils and car grease from concrete surfaces.
- Not to be used on aluminium surfaces.
- When cleaning a concrete surface please be aware that the surface is uneven and that some areas will need extra attention if they are below the scrubbing action of the pad.
- Can also be used on concrete floors that have been painted.
- Can be used on all types of floor surfaces.
- Can be disposed of down drains, enzymes will carry on breaking down organic matter in drains.