Enzyme Wizard Carpet Shampoo
- Destroys all organic matter
- Rapid action
- Eliminates odours
- Stain removal
- Suitable for carpet washing machines
- Double strength formulation
13 in stock
Enzyme Wizard Carpet Shampoo is the ultimate, safe and effective cleaner/deodoriser for carpets and upholstery. Suitable for use in carpet cleaning machines and steamers. The blend of enzymes in Enzyme Wizard carpet shampoo break down difficult food and pet stains into their basic elements. Carbon, hydrogen and other elements readily integrate with the environment instead of polluting it. Even mineral stains like rust simply fall apart when our enzymes break down the organic ‘glue’ that holds it in place. Plus, these enzymes completely remove odours, leaving the room smelling fresh and truly clean without strong fragrances.
Carpet Shampoo safely cleans and deodorises carpet, rugs, upholstery, drapery materials and more. Suitable for use on synthetics, wool and cotton fabrics.
This product is soap-free therefore it will not attract dirt and grime from shoes nor will it weigh down carpet fibres. Some carpet cleaning chemicals contain excess soaps which can make the fibres stick together and trap the dirt. Enzyme Wizards range does not contain soap, allowing a more effective and deep clean.
Some more features & benefits:
- pH Neutral Formula
- Unique Multi – Enzyme formula to clean all stains
- Contains no caustic ingredients.
- Double strength enzyme formula
- Can be disposed of down drains, the enzyme will carry on breaking down organic matter.
- For use – aged care, pet stain & odours,
Directions for use:
- Target stains first with Enzyme Wizard Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner.
- For surface scuff marks on the carpet wet the cloth with the enzyme and then rub down the carpet.
- For carpet spills spray the stain, then rub the stain with a cloth.
- Always use a new cloth when cleaning a carpet stain as dirt from the cloth will make the spot or stain worse.
- For better and quicker results, use a microfiber cloth as this tends to pick up the inorganic matter better than a standard cloth.
- Can also be used in carpet shampoo machines and carpet steamers. Just mix at a ratio of 10:1 into the carpet shampoo chamber.
- For best results before using any machinery, it is best to wet down the carpet stains first and then go over it with the carpet shampoo machine.
- Before using the product on carpet always test for colour fastness in an inconspicuous area of the room, as some dyes used are organic
- Can also be used to remove stains from all fabrics, like curtains, sofas etc.
- Do not mix the Carpet Shampoo with any bleach or oxidisers as this will de-activate the enzymes.
- The enzymes are designed to remove all organic stains off the carpet. It is important to take note if the stain is organic or inorganic. Types of inorganic stains are, tar, mud, soil, grease etc.
- When treating a stain that has already been treated with a chemical-based product, one might have to use the carpet spotter more than once as the nature of the stain has changed. What we mean by this is that if for example, it was a food stain that was treated with a caustic product, the enzyme has to work its way through the chemical that is part of the stain now.
How safe are enzymes?
These enzymes are formulated to be incorporated into the water at very low concentration levels and are therefore environmentally safe. All regulated components of the enzymes have been rigorously tested for human safety, biodegradability and aquatic safety.
How quickly will we see the results?
It doesn’t happen overnight. A biological process takes time. Enzymes are not an instant answer but are the lasting answer.
Enzymes will first soften any grease. Odours are treated more quickly – the bacteria in the system will produce odours while decomposing nutrients. Hydrogen Sulphide is the most infamous. Enzymes do not produce foul-smelling compounds. Instead, they use them in their unique metabolic process, thus an advantageous synergistic relationship is formed.
For how long are enzymes active?
Enzymes remain active for seven to ten days. After this time, the product will biodegrade and the residue will consist of carbon dioxide and water.
Is it safe to use around children and animals?
The product is safe for humans, animals and plant life as it contains no harmful chemicals. It is developed entirely from natural products found in our environment.
|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 30 cm|