Custom Cleaning Vinegar
$10.00 – $40.00
- Versatile cleaner
- Cleans and disinfects
- 5 Litres
Custom Cleaning Vinegar is a commercial grade, white vinegar well known for its anti-bacterial properties and its cleaning power. It is a safe, non-toxic way to get your home cleaned, disinfect & chemical-free, without compromising your health. Cleaning Vinegar is a smart, environmentally friendly way to clean, avoiding the use of harsh chemicals. It is effective for killing bacteria and germs due to its level of acidity. Cleaning Vinegar can be used in hundreds of ways. Some suggestions are as follows:
- Soaking your shower head with vinegar and water is a great way to remove mineral deposits. Spray the shower head and then cover with a small plastic bag. Let it sit for a few hours or overnight.
- Add a small amount of vinegar to your sink dish water when washing greasy pots and pans and it will cut the grease.
- Clean out mineral deposits in your coffee pot by pouring in one cup of vinegar and one cup of water. Follow this up with a full carafe of plain water.
- Pour a cup of vinegar into the bottom of your dishwasher when you are ready to run it through a full cycle. The vinegar will deodorise, sanitise and make the dishes and glasses sparkle.
- Spray vinegar full strength on tile and grout. Let is sit for a minute, then use a scrub brush to brighten grout.
- Vinegar will help reduce mildew in the bathroom.
- Clean floors, walls, tiles, drains, windows, grills, shine chrome fittings, kills germs, removes odours.
- Use in laundry to brighten and whiten clothes and remove stains.
Directions for Use of Custom Cleaning Vinegar:
Use this solution as you would any other store-bought anti-bacterial cleaner. It is safe and saves a bundle! Add mixture to a spray bottle and use for cleaning kitchen and bathroom surfaces such as appliances, mirrors, stainless steel sinks, laminate counter tops and tiles.
Important note: This product is not to be used on natural stone surfaces such as marble and granite as acids can etch and damage the stone. Follow your particular manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.